Ingredients Needed for Oven-Baked New Potatoes With Bell Peppers
1 yellow bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 ½ pounds of new potato
2 tablespoons of olive oil
How to Make Oven-Baked New Potatoes With Bell Peppers
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/185°C.
- Slice and chop each of the bell peppers.
- Peel off the skin of the potatoes and put them in a large salad bowl.
- Add bell peppers and pour olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Use your hands and mix them together.
- Add all the vegetables in a large baking tray with some dried thyme.
- Bake for 35 minutes and serve.