Ingredients Needed for Puff Pastry Cod
1 puff pastry
1 teaspoon baking soda
pink himalayan salt
How to Cook Puff Pastry Cod
- Cut the puff pastry into 2 equal parts. Cut every part into 2-inch/5 cm side squares.
- Cut the cod fillet into pieces.
- Take half of the squares of puff pastry. In the middle of every square add, one by one, cod cubes.
- Whisk the egg. Spread egg over the borders of every pastry square using a silicone pastry brush.
- Cover the cod with the remaining puff pastry squares.
- Press the edges with a fork. If necessary, cut edges that are too large.
- Set a medium pot of water over high heat. Cover and bring it to boil. Add baking soda.
- Put the pastry in the boiling water and cook for three minutes. Drain.
- Set baking paper on a baking pan and add pastry.
- Spread the egg over every pastry square.
- Sprinkle pink Himalayan salt on top.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm. If you want, with a dip.