Ingredients Needed for Spicy Baked Potatoes With Tuna Salad
3-4 potatoes, cubed
1 tablespoon olive oil
1-2 teaspoons garlic powder
1-2 teaspoons tarragon
1 teaspoon curry
7-8 ounces canned tuna
2-3 teaspoons lemon juice
1 spring onion, chopped
1/2 cup sweet corn
4-5 cherry tomatoes, quartered
How to Cook Spicy Baked Potatoes With Tuna Salad
- Add the potatoes to a bowl, drizzle them with olive oil and spice them with garlic powder, tarragon, and curry. Mix.
- Transfer the spiced potatoes to a parchment paper-lined baking dish or baking tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 380ºF/190ºC.
- Add the tuna to another bowl and drizzle with lemon juice. Keep adding the spring onion, sweet corn, and cherry tomatoes, season with salt and pepper then mix everything.
- Serve the salad and the spiced potatoes together.