Ingredients Needed for No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake in a Glass
5 ounces of oreos (12 Oreo package)
2 tablespoons of melted butter
¾ cup cream cheese
⅔ cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon peppermint extract
⅓ cup white chocolate
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon red food coloring
How to Make No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake in a Glass
- Add the Oreos to a mixer bowl. Crush them until smooth.
- Add the melted butter and blend more until even. Set aside.
- Add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and peppermint extract to a bowl. Mix until even using a hand mixer.
- Add the white chocolate and whipping cream. Mix more until even.
- Transfer 1/2 of your cream cheese and whipped cream mixture to another bowl. Add the red food coloring and mix it in. Transfer the red mixture and the white one each to a piping bag.
- Halfway fill 3 parfait glasses with the Oreo mixture. Creatively top with the red and white creamy mixtures from the piping bags. Optionally, garnish with 2 – 3 Oreos coated with white chocolate and crushed stick candies.