1 tablespoon vegetable oil
12 ounces of lamb leg, large chunks
1 ounce butter
1 red onion, julienne sliced
6 ounces of pumpkin, cubed
⅓ cup vegetable stock
1 teaspoon paprika powder
½ teaspoon white pepper corn
0.5 tea spoon cumin
3 garlic cloves
⅔ cup tomato sauce
1 parsley, chopped
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Throw in the lamb chunks and fry them on all sides until they start turning brown.
- Add the butter and let it melt. Continue to cook the lamb for 3-5 minutes, then it them aside.
- Keep the skillet on medium heat and throw in the onion slices.
- Cook the onion until it softens and then add the pumpkin. Stir.
- Add the fried lamb pieces and stir again.
- Cook for a few minutes, then add the vegetable stock.
- Add the spices: paprika powder, cinnamon, white peppercorn, cumin, then mix everything.
- Cover the skillet and cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Then, add the garlic, garlic sauce, parsley, and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 5 more minutes, then turn off the heat.