Ingredients Needed for Halloween Graveyard Cake
3.5 ounces of butter, melted
dark chocolate ganache:
5 ounces of dark chocolate
⅓ cup whipping cream
white chocolate tombstone:
3.5 ounces of white chocolate
⅓ cup condensed milk
½ teaspoon vegetable oil
1 sponge cake
How to Cook Halloween Graveyard Cake
- Add the Oreos and the melted butter into your food processor.
- Blend everything until smooth.
- In the meantime, line a baking tin, around 10 inches (25 cm) long and 4 inches (10 cm) width with parchment paper. Add almost all of the Oreo mixture on the bottom, leaving 2 tablespoons for later on.
- Level the mixture with 1 tablespoon, removing the excess air. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Add the dark chocolate in a microwave bowl and pour the whipped cream on top. Microwave it until the chocolate melts.
- Evenly spread the obtained ganache over the Oreo layer. Leave it aside for 30 minutes and top with the remaining Oreo crumbs.
- For the tombstone, add the white chocolate into a microwave bowl, along with the heavy cream.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a cooking ring and freeze it for 1 hour.
- Shape the frozen white chocolate into a tombstone and place it over the cake, making it look like a grave!
- Decorate it to your liking!