Calories: 267 kCal / serving
- 3 g
- 12 g
- 23 g
Ingredients Needed for Salami and Cream Cheese Rolls
7 ounces of cream cheese
30 salamis slices, thinly sliced
How to Make Salami and Cream Cheese Rolls
- Wrap the cream cheese in a plastic foil and press it with a rolling pin until it becomes very thin and you obtain a square surface.
- Cover one front of the cheese with all the salami slices and cover with plastic foil again.
- Turn it around and season with chili flakes, pepper, and dill.
- Start rolling from one end and do it carefully so you do not lose any filling.
- Slice the salami roll into smaller rolls, depending on your preferences.