Ingredients Needed for Fried Cabbage With Smoked Sausage
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
7 ounces of cabbage, shredded
How to Cook Fried Cabbage With Smoked Sausage
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the shredded cabbage, and season it with a pinch of salt.
- Cook it for 5-7 minutes, while stirring often, until it softens.
- Separately, heat the remaining vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the smoked sausages and fry them for 3-4 minutes, while turning them over every so often.
- Place the sausages on top of the cabbage and serve!