Calories: 153 kCal / serving
- 6 g
- 2 g
- 28 g
Ingredients Needed for Carrot and Potato Balls
4 carrots, thickly sliced
1 potato, cubed
1 onion, quartered
2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
How to Make Carrot and Potato Balls
- Add the carrots to a pot, cover them with water and boil for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a mixer. Add the potato, onion, and eggs, season with salt and pepper, then mix until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl, add the parsley and mix using your hands until even.
- Dust your hands with flour and start shaping little balls with this mixture. We’ve ended up with 22.
- Fill a deeper frying pan halfway with vegetable oil and heat it. Deep-fry the balls for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.