Ingredients Needed for Grapefruit, Onion and Olive Salad
10 black olives, without pit
1 spring onion
1 red onion
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Cook Grapefruit, Onion and Olive Salad
- Peel off the skin of the grapefruits and roundly slice them. Thinly slice the olives.
- Chop the spring onion and fresh basil. Thinly slice the onion.
- Use a nice platter and place the grapefruit slices. Add the onion in the middle.
- Sprinkle with spring onion and basil.
- Pour olive oil and season with salt and pepper.