Ingredients Needed for Cocoa Pancakes With Strawberries
2 tablespoons of sugar
¼ cup milk
⅔ cup flour
¼ cup cocoa
5 ounces of whipped cream
7 ounces of strawberry
How to Cook Cocoa Pancakes With Strawberries
- Whisk the eggs.
- Add the sugar and the milk.
- Mix them with an electric mixer, until it becomes foamy.
- Sprinkle some salt.
- Add the flour and the cocoa and make a batter with the mixer.
- Grease a skillet and make about 9 pancakes.
- For a serving, use 3 pancakes.
- Place a pancake on a plate. Spread whipped cream on it. Add 6-8 slices of strawberries.
- Add other layer of pancake, whipped cream, strawberries.
- The last layer is the same: pancake, whipped cream, strawberries.
- Make the same for the other 2 pancake towers.
- Before you serve them, pour some honey on top.