Ingredients Needed for Creamy Chicken and Bacon Spaghetti
6 ounces of chicken breast, cut into medium cubes
vegetable oil for frying
5 bacon slices, cut into medium pieces
1 red onion, julienne slices
1 teaspoon garlic powder
7 ounces of baby spinach
⅓ cup milk
5 ounces of spaghetti
2 tablespoons of pesto sauce
3 ounces of grated parmesan
How to Make Creamy Chicken and Bacon Spaghetti
- Heat some vegetable oil in a skillet and thrown in it the chicken breast pieces. Season with salt.
- Fry the chicken pieces until they become white, stirring often. Then, move the chicken pieces on one side of the skillet, and add the bacon in the left space.
- Remove the chicken pieces and set them aside.
- Continue cooking the bacon. Add the red onion and garlic powder. Stir.
- Add the baby spinach, stir and cook until it wilts.
- Add the spaghetti and the fried chicken pieces.
- Cook until the chicken and pasta are cooked through.
- Add the pesto sauce, 2 ounces (55 grams) grated parmesan, salt, and pepper.
- Stir and cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle some more grated parmesan and chopped parsley.