Ingredients Needed for Chocolate and Fruit Porridge
1 cup of coconut milk
1 cup milk
7 ounces of dates
10 ounces of rolled oats
3 tablespoons of coconut flakes
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
7 ounces of hazelnuts
greek yogurt (for serving)
pear (for serving)
apple (for serving)
banana (for serving)
raspberries (for serving)
blueberries (for serving)
How to Cook Chocolate and Fruit Porridge
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Pour the both types of milk.
- Add the dates, rolled oats, and squeeze the juice out of the orange.
- Give it a good stir and add the coconut flakes and cocoa powder. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the vanilla extract, hazelnuts, and stir for 2 more minutes.
- Divide the mixture into 4 serving plates and top each of them with yogurt, pear, apple, and banana slices, a few raspberries, and blueberries.