Ingredients Needed for Skillet-Braised Pork Chops With Veggies
2 pork chops (4-5 ounces each)
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
garlic, finely chopped
2 teaspoons of fresh sage, chopped
1 apple, sliced
0.25 white cabbage, chopped
2 carrots, grated
1 onion, sliced
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 teaspoon olive oil
⅓ cup beef stock
How to Cook Skillet-Braised Pork Chops With Veggies
- Add the vegetable oil, garlic, and 1 teaspoon of sage to a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix until even.
- Rub the pork chops on both sides with this mixture.
- Heat about 2 teaspoons of oil in a pan over medium-high heat and add the pork chops. Fry them for 5 minutes on each side. Set them aside.
- Add the apple, cabbage, carrot, onion, vinegar, and olive oil to a bowl. Mix until even using your hands.
- Heat some 2 teaspoons of oil in a pan over low heat and add the salad.
- Add the beef stock and stir it in. Add the remaining sage, place the braised pork chops on top of the salad mixture, cover with the lid and cook for 5 minutes.