8 ounces of vanilla cream cookies
¼ cup melted butter
1 ½ cups of cream cheese
⅔ cup butter
½ cup powdered sugar
2 cups of whipped cream
12 ounces of vanilla pudding
⅓ cup white chocolate, shredded (for garnishing)
- Add the cookies to a blender. Crush them until smooth. Add the melted butter and blend a little more.
- Line an 11 x 7 x 2 inches (28 x 18 x 5 cm) baking dish with parchment paper. Layer the crushed cookie mixture into the dish and spread it evenly. Refrigerate for 60 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar to a bowl. Mix until smooth using a hand mixer. Add 1 cup of whipped cream and mix it in.
- Layer it over the refrigerated crushed cookie mixture. Add the vanilla pudding and then the remaining cup of whipped cream. Spread each evenly.
- Garnish with shredded white chocolate, then refrigerate for another 60 minutes.