No-Bake Vanilla Pudding Cheesecake
Creamy, soft, and vanilla-flavored! And you do not need the oven for this. Use vanilla cream cookies and vanilla pudding to spice things up when making this cheesecake. This is what people call an easy dessert. 10 minutes for actually assembling it, plus 2 hours the refrigeration time. Easy enough, isn’t it?
Ingredients Needed for No-Bake Vanilla Pudding Cheesecake
8 ounces of vanilla cream cookies
¼ cup melted butter
1 ½ cups of cream cheese
⅔ cup butter
½ cup powdered sugar
2 cups of whipped cream
12 ounces of vanilla pudding
⅓ cup white chocolate, shredded (for garnishing)
How to Make No-Bake Vanilla Pudding Cheesecake
- Add the cookies to a blender. Crush them until smooth. Add the melted butter and blend a little more.
- Line an 11 x 7 x 2 inches (28 x 18 x 5 cm) baking dish with parchment paper. Layer the crushed cookie mixture into the dish and spread it evenly. Refrigerate for 60 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar to a bowl. Mix until smooth using a hand mixer. Add 1 cup of whipped cream and mix it in.
- Layer it over the refrigerated crushed cookie mixture. Add the vanilla pudding and then the remaining cup of whipped cream. Spread each evenly.
- Garnish with shredded white chocolate, then refrigerate for another 60 minutes.