Ingredients Needed for Cheddar Cheese Balls 3 eggs
2 tablespoons of flour
4 ounces of cheddar cheese
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Cheddar Cheese Balls
- Take one big potato and grate it finely. Put the grated potato into a bowl.
- Add in the same pan the eggs, the flour and season it with salt and pepper. Mix all the ingredients with a spoon.
- Cut the Cheddar cheese medium cubes, 1-inch side.
- Take in your hand a small amount of mixture. In the middle of it put a cube of Cheddar cheese. Shape potatoes mixture around the cheese cube.
- Form 8-10 Cheddar cheese balls.
- Heat the vegetable oil in an iron-cast skillet. Cook the Cheddar cheese balls until light golden brown and the middle is hot.
- Remove them on kitchen paper towels.
- Serve it with tomato sauce or your favorite dip.