Ingredients Needed for Cauliflower and Celery Stew
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
¼ cauliflower head, broken into florets
4 mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
0.25 ounce ginger, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon brown sugar
½ cup vegetable stock
1 teaspoon flour
½ teaspoon chili flakes
How to Cook Cauliflower and Celery Stew
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the carrot, cauliflower, mushrooms, and celery. Season with salt, pepper, and cook everything for 2-3 minutes.
- Take the veggies out and add the garlic and ginger in the remaining fat. After 1 minute, add the sesame oil and soy sauce. Add the brown sugar and wait for it to melt. Pour the stock and add the flour. Whisk to incorporate the flour and thicken the mixture.
- When the color turns caramel-like, add the veggies and season with chili flakes. Stir, and cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- You can serve this dish with your favorite pasta!