Calories: 280 kCal / serving
- 12 g
- 24 g
- 17 g
Ingredients Needed for Egg and Veggie Casserole
½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
½ yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
3 ounces of feta cheese, crumble d
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
6 cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
4 mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon heavy cream
How to Make Egg and Veggie Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 340°F/170°C.
- Add the bell pepper slices on the bottom of an oven tray.
- Top them with feta cheese, half of the mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, and mushrooms.
- Whisk the eggs with heavy cream in a small bowl. Season them with salt and pepper.
- Pour the whisked eggs in the baking tray over the veggies.
- Top them with the remaining mozzarella.
- Slide the tray into the oven and bake the casserole for the next 25 minutes.
- Serve it with a touch of fresh basil on top!