Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Brussels Sprout Skewers
3.5 ounces of bacon
12 brussels sprouts
3.5 ounces of butter
⅔ cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon cognac
How to Cook Bacon and Brussels Sprout Skewers
- Cut the bacon into small, but thick chunks.
- Use wooden skewers and slide bacon chunks and brussels sprouts in turns.
- Place the skewers on a heated grill and cook them for about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Separately, heat a saucepan and add the brown sugar. When it starts caramelizing, add the butter. Pour cognac and a pinch of salt and bring it to a boil. Cook it until the mixture turns into a smooth sauce.
- Use a brush to spread this sweet glaze over the skewers.