Bacon and Brussels Sprout Skewers
Everybody likes skewers, and how could they not? You can put lots of things on them and you can make your own amazing combos! We already thought of a combination: bacon and brussels sprouts! To make things even better, we’ve added a sweet glaze, made with some brown sugar and a splash of cognac. They’re simply amazing! Try and see for yourself!
Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Brussels Sprout Skewers
3.5 ounces of bacon
12 brussels sprouts
3.5 ounces of butter
⅔ cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon cognac
How to Make Bacon and Brussels Sprout Skewers
- Cut the bacon into small, but thick chunks.
- Use wooden skewers and slide bacon chunks and brussels sprouts in turns.
- Place the skewers on a heated grill and cook them for about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Separately, heat a saucepan and add the brown sugar. When it starts caramelizing, add the butter. Pour cognac and a pinch of salt and bring it to a boil. Cook it until the mixture turns into a smooth sauce.
- Use a brush to spread this sweet glaze over the skewers.