Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Farfalline Pasta Muffins
7 ounces of farfalline pasta
2 tablespoons of butter
½ cup flour
¼ cup milk
½ cup cottage cheese
0.5 cheddar cheese
How to Cook Cheesy Farfalline Pasta Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees F/185 degrees C.
- Put water in a saucepan and bring to boil.
- Boil the farfalline for about 6 minutes.
- In a skillet, melt the butter.
- Add the flour and whisk it with the butter.
- When the butter and the flour thicken, add the milk.
- Whisk it until you make a white sauce.
- Pour the white sauce over the cooked farfalline.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Add the cottage cheese and the Cheddar cheese.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Fill a 6-forms muffins pan with the cheese and pasta mixture.
- Bake them for 20 minutes.