Ingredients Needed for Carrot Pancakes With Cream Cheese
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
¼ cup white sugar
½ cup milk
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ cup cream cheese
How to Cook Carrot Pancakes With Cream Cheese
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl, except the carrots and the cream cheese.
- Make a batter using a hand mixer.
- Finely grate the carrots and mix them into the pancake batter.
- Grease a skillet and heat it.
- Use a ladle to pour batter into the skillet.
- Cook the pancakes for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Make about 12-15 pancakes.
- Serve them with cream cheese.
- Tips: add a bit of maple syrup or honey, if you want a sweeter taste!