Ingredients Needed for Mayo Roasted Turkey
6 ounces of mayonnaise
1 rosemary sprig
1 oregano sprig
1 thyme sprig
3 sage leaves
1 whole turkey, around 12 pounds
5 ounces of butter
3 celery sticks
4 onions, quartered
How to Cook Mayo Roasted Turkey
- Preheat the oven to 340 degrees F/170 degrees C.
- Add mayo in a large bowl along with all of the herbs. Mix until smooth.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay the turkey over it.
- Stuff the turkey with the celery and onions.
- If you have any veggies remaining, lay them next to the turkey.
- Gently massage the turkey with the mayo and herb mixture.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 3 hours.