Calories: 250 kCal / serving
- 13 g
- 11 g
- 10 g
Ingredients Needed for Surimi and Coconut Milk Soup
0.75 inch - ginger root
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
10 surimis pieces
⅔ cup green peas
1 cup coconut milk
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
½ teaspoon chili flakes
How to Make Surimi and Coconut Milk Soup
- Peel and grate the ginger root.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the ginger.
- Add the surimi and the green peas and cook them for 2-3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the coconut milk, the lime juice, and the turmeric powder.
- Mix and bring the soup to a boil.
- If you want, serve it with chili flakes.