Ingredients Needed for Butternut Squash Pizza
1 pound butternut squash, small dices
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons of flax seeds
¾ cup chickpea flour
1 cup almond flour
2 teaspoons of dried oregano
3 tablespoons of pesto sauce
1-ounce cherry tomatoes, halved
3 radicchio leaves
How to Cook Butternut Squash Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay the diced squash on it. Pour a small drizzle of olive oil over it.
- Slide the tray into the oven and bake the squash for the next 15 minutes.
- Soak the flaxseeds in 1/4 cup of water for the next 15 minutes. Add them into a blender when ready and blend them until smooth.
- Add the roasted squash into a large bowl and blend it using the immersion blender. Mix it with chickpea flour, almond flour, dried oregano, and flax seeds. Season with salt and pepper. Mix with a spatula until smooth.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Give the dough a circular 12 inches (30 cm) in diameter shape and lay it in the baking tray.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 7 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Evenly spread the pesto sauce over the dough. Top the pizza with cherry tomatoes, radicchio, and arugula.
- Slide the pizza into the oven for the next 7 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.