Ingredients Needed for Potato Frittata
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
2 small potatoes, thinly sliced
red bell pepper, diced (for garnishing)
How to Cook Potato Frittata
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over low heat and add the onion. Cook and stir until tender. Set aside.
- Use the same skillet to cook the potatoes. Cook and stir them until golden brown. Set aside.
- Add the eggs to a bowl, season with salt, and beat them. Add the cooked onion and potatoes and mix.
- Turn the heat to medium and add the frittata mixture to the same skillet where you cooked the onion and potatoes after you have discarded most of the oil.
- Cook until the egg mixture begins to set, or for up to 2 minutes. Turn over and cook again for 1 minute or 2. Garnish with diced bell pepper and serve.