Ingredients Needed for Strawberry Whipped Cream Cake
For the sponge cake:
5 ounces of butter
3.5 ounces of sugar
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the filling:
1 cup double cream
½ cup powdered sugar
7 ounces of strawberry
How to Make Strawberry Whipped Cream Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Place the butter in your mixer bowl, add the sugar and beat until smooth.
- Keep your mixer running at medium speed and add the eggs, flour, vanilla extract, milk and baking powder. Mix until the ingredients combine, and you obtain a smooth and creamy texture. Pour the mixture in a round cake tin.
- Bake the cake for 22-25 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the whipped cream. Pour the double cream into your mixer bowl. Add the powdered sugar and beat until the mixture reaches stiff peaks.
- Move the whipped cream into a piping bag with a star tip.
- Take the cake out of the oven and slice it through the middle. Decorate it with whipped cream on the bottom side, and add the strawberries. Top with the other cake half.
- Dust with icing sugar and decorate it with extra strawberries.