Calories: 234 kCal / serving
- 24 g
- 9 g
- 12 g
Ingredients Needed for Banana and Raspberry Muffins
3 ounces of whipped cream
How to Make Banana and Raspberry Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 330 degrees F/165 degrees C.
- Cut the bananas in small pieces and mash them with a fork.
- Add the eggs and mix them in the banana mash.
- Grease a 9-form muffin pan.
- Put a few raspberries in each muffin hole and pour the batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool.
- Top each muffin with whipped cream and one raspberry before serving.