Ingredients Needed for Baked Vanilla Cheesecake
7 ounces of ginger cookies
2 ounces of butter, melted
10 ounces of cream cheese
7 ounces of ricotta
½ cup sugar
2 tablespoons of sour cream
1 vanilla pod
3 tablespoons of almond flour
7 ounces of frozen forest fruits
How to Cook Baked Vanilla Cheesecake
- Add the ginger cookies in your blender and crush them. Mix them with the melted butter using a wooden spatula.
- Evenly spread the biscuit mixture on the bottom of a round baking tin, around 10 inches (25 cm). Refrigerate it for the next 30 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese and eggs in a large bowl and mix them until smooth. Add the ricotta, sugar, and sour cream. Scrape the seeds out of the vanilla pods. Add the seeds in the bowl and mix until you obtain a smooth mixture.
- Add the almond flour and mix it until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the refrigerated dough and level it using a knife.
- Slide the cake tin into the oven and bake it for the next 45 minutes at 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Serve the cake with frozen fruit on top!