Ingredients Needed for Bread and Cheese Baked Omelet
4 breads slices
5 ounces of goat cheese
2 tablespoons of heavy cream
3.5 ounces of low-moisture mozzarella, shredded
6 bacon slices
1 spring onion, slices
How to Cook Bread and Cheese Baked Omelet
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Line a round glass bakeware (12.50 inches/32 cm) with parchment paper.
- Cut the bread slices into quarters and place them on the bottom of the bakeware.
- Crumble the cheese over the bread.
- Crack the eggs and add them into a large bowl. Add salt, pepper, dried oregano, and heavy cream. Whisk.
- Pour the whisked eggs over the bread.
- Add a layer of shredded mozzarella.
- Make a bacon weave on top, then transfer the bakeware to the oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle spring onion slices on top just before serving.