Calories: 722 kCal / serving
- 56 g
- 31 g
- 41 g
Ingredients Needed for Bacon, Onion and Cheese Pizza
1 teaspoon active dry yeast
1 cup flour
½ teaspoon thyme powder
1 cup water
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon butter
4 bacon slices
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
½ cup cheddar, shredded
How to Make Bacon, Onion and Cheese Pizza
- First grab a small bowl and fill it with water.
- Add the active dry yeast and mix to dissolve it.
- Sift the flour through a strainer and place it in your food processor.
- Add salt, thyme powder, and pour the water.
- Set the food processor at medium speed and mix everything until smooth. Let it rise for the next 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 430°F/220°C.
- Thinly cut the onion.
- Next heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and 1 teaspoon of butter. Start cooking the onion and season with salt and pepper. Add the bacon and cook everything for 2-3 minutes.
- Dust your working surface with flour and start kneading the dough using your hands. Do it until it’s smooth, firm, and elastic.
- After that, level it with a rolling pin, until you reach the desired thickness.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the dough over it. Top it with bacon and onion. Evenly spread the mozzarella and Cheddar.
- Bake the pizza for the next 10 minutes.