Ingredients Needed for Almond Butter Zucchini Muffins
1 cup shredded zucchini
¾ cup almond butter
¼ cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup crushed dark chocolate
How to Make Almond Butter Zucchini Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 340˚F/170˚C.
- Add the shredded zucchini, almond butter, maple syrup, eggs, and vanilla extract to a large bowl. Whisk until well combined and creamy.
- Add the coconut flour, baking soda, and cinnamon to another bowl and whisk to combine them. Add the dry ingredients to the zucchini mixture and mix until combined.
- Next, fold in the crushed dark chocolate, reserving about a tablespoon for sprinkling on top.
- Pour the batter into 6 muffin liners, placed in a 6-cup muffin pan. Smooth the top of each muffin and sprinkle crushed chocolate on top. Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. When baked, remove from oven and transfer pan to a wire rack to cool for 15 minutes.