Ingredients Needed for Ham, Mushroom and Pea With Yogurt Sauce
7 ounces of smoked ham, cubed
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 rosemary sprigs
1 tablespoon butter
5 mushrooms, slices
1 tablespoon cognac
½ teaspoon lemon zest
½ red bell pepper, diced
½ yellow bell pepper, diced
2 tablespoons of sweet corn
1 tablespoon pesto
2 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds
½ teaspoon thyme powder
2 cups of canned peas
1 ounce - parmesan
⅔ cup yogurt
½ teaspoon turmeric
1 tablespoon lemon juice
How to Cook Ham, Mushroom and Pea With Yogurt Sauce
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large saucepan.
- Add the smoked ham cubes and start frying them.
- Add the rosemary and stir. Add the butter and let it melt.
- Add the mushrooms, cognac, and lemon zest.
- Stir, then add the bell pepper, sweet corn, pesto, pumpkin seeds, thyme powder, salt, and pepper. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the canned peas and grate the parmesan. Stir and continue to cook on low heat.
- Mix the yogurt with turmeric, lemon juice, and some salt. Mix well.
- Serve the ham, mushroom and pea dish with yogurt sauce. If you want, garnish with radish sprouts.