Ingredients Needed for Roasted Chicken and Veggie Wrap
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon curry powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon turmeric
½ teaspoon sugar
½ teaspoon dried coriander
½ teaspoon garlic powder
0.5 tea spoon seven-spice powder
½ teaspoon cumin powder
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
10 ounces of chicken breast, thinly sliced
1 onion, sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tortilla wraps
How to Make Roasted Chicken and Veggie Wrap
- First prepare the mix of spices.
- Grab a small bowl and add the salt, curry powder, onion powder, sugar, dried coriander, garlic powder, seven-spice powder and cumin powder.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Add the bell peppers, chicken, and onion in a baking tray. Spice up the chicken with the mix of spices. You won’t need all of the mix, add around 1-2 teaspoons and keep the rest for later recipes.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 20 minutes.
- Lay the tortilla wraps on the wooden board. Divide the mixture between both tortillas.
- Fold the tortilla and serve.