Ingredients Needed for Mushroom Risotto
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon butter
1 onion, chopped
2 ounces of mushrooms, sliced
2 ounces of brown mushrooms
1 cup white wine
1 cup risotto rice
2 cups of vegetable stock
¼ cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons of parsley, chopped
½ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Cook Mushroom Risotto
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook until translucent.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for the next 2-3 minutes.
- Add the risotto rice and white wine.
- Gradually add the stock and cook, stirring frequently for 20-25 minutes.
- Season with pepper, and add the heavy cream, parsley, and parmesan.
- You can serve it with some more parmesan.