Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Bell Peppers With Chorizo
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
6 teaspoons of tomato sauce
1 cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
½ cup parmesan, shredded
2 ounces of organic chorizo, thinly sliced
fresh parsley, chopped
How to Cook Cheesy Bell Peppers With Chorizo
- Preheat the oven to 340 degrees F/170 degrees C.
- Place the bell peppers on your wooden board. Slice them in halves and scoop their inside.
- Lay the bell pepper halves in a baking dish and drizzle them with vegetable oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add 1 teaspoon of tomato sauce inside each bell pepper. Top them with mozzarella, parmesan, and chorizo.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 15 minutes.
- Top them with some chopped parsley.