Ingredients Needed for White Chocolate Glazed Cake
1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon vanilla powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons of water
0.5 olive oil
7 ounces of white chocolate
2 tablespoons of sprinkles
How to Cook White Chocolate Glazed Cake
- Preheat the oven to 390 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Put the eggs and sugar in the stand mixer. Mix until the sugar melts and the eggs become foamy.
- Meanwhile, sift the flour and put it in a medium bowl, together with vanilla powder and baking powder. Mix everything with a spatula.
- Add the flour with a spoon, one by one, to gradually incorporate it into the egg and sugar mixture.
- If needed, add 2-3 tablespoons of water to make the batter thinner.
- Grease an 8-inch/20 cm round cake tin with olive oil.
- Sprinkle some breadcrumbs (about 1 tablespoon) into the tin and coat the bottom and the edges of the pan, then remove the excess.
- Pour the batter into the tin and bake the cake for 30 minutes.
- Let the cake cool on a rack.
- Melt the chocolate in a saucepan, on low heat.
- Coat the cake with the melted chocolate.
- Decorate with sprinkles and serve!