Ingredients Needed for Butter-Roasted Turkey Thigh
7 ounces of butter
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 ½ pounds of turkey thigh, skin-on
How to Cook Butter-Roasted Turkey Thigh
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Add the butter and parsley in a large bowl. Shred lemon zest and squeeze the juice from half a lemon. Add the garlic, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with a bit of olive oil.
- Grab a wooden spoon and slowly crush the butter. Mix the ingredients to get a smooth butter mixture.
- Place the turkey thigh on a wooden board. Lift its skin and add a few tablespoons of butter the mixture beneath it. Use the remaining mixture and rub it over the turkey thigh.
- Place the thigh in an oven tray and slide it in the oven for the next hour.
- You can serve it with some crispy French fries!