Ingredients Needed for Walnut and Banana Bread
2/3 cup brown sugar
3 ounces butter
2 ounces walnuts, chopped
1/3 cup milk
1 1/2 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
How to Cook Walnut and Banana Bread
- Add the bananas to a bowl and mash them using a hand mixer.
- Add the brown sugar, season with cinnamon and mix more until smooth.
- Add the butter and walnuts. Mix some more.
- Keep adding the eggs and milk. Mix.
- Season with orange zest, add the flour and baking powder and mix everything until even.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and transfer the mixture in it.
- Bake for 1 hour at 360⁰F/180⁰C.