Ingredients Needed for Oreo and Kiwifruit Dessert
1 tablespoon cream cheese
¼ cup powdered sugar
2 teaspoons of maple syrup
6 oreo biscuits
1 tablespoon melted butter
How to Cook Oreo and Kiwifruit Dessert
- Peel and slice the kiwifruit into cubes and add them to a blender. Blend them.
- Add the kiwi mash to a bowl, together with the cream cheese and mix them using a spatula. Add the powdered sugar and maple syrup and mix again.
- Break the Oreos open and add the filling to the kiwi mixture. Mix them, then set aside.
- Put the actual cookies into a plastic bag and crush them. Then add them to a smaller bowl together with the melted butter. Mix them a little.
- Layer the cookie mixture and the kiwifruit mash into a highball glass by first adding half of the crushed cookies, then the kiwi mash and, finally, the rest of the cookie mix.
- Serve garnished with a sprig of mint.