Ingredients Needed for Veggie Tortilla Wraps
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
3.5 ounces of sliced mushroom
1 orange bell pepper, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 yellow bell pepper, diced
1 teaspoon cashew powder
1 teaspoon dried basil
5 tortilla wraps s, 4.5 inch diameter
1 cup shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Veggie Tortilla Wraps
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Heat a skillet and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Throw in the onion, and fry it until it turns translucent.
- Add mushrooms and all bell peppers.
- Season it with cashew powder, dried basil, and top it with fresh oregano.
- Keep it on heat for about 1 minute or so.
- Add the cooked veggies onto the tortilla wraps and top with mozzarella.
- Wrap the tortillas and bake them in the oven for the next 10-12 minutes.
- Serve the tortillas with mint sauce.