Ingredients Needed for Crunchy Oreo Pastries
1 puff pastry sheet
1 tablespoon milk
How to Cook Crunchy Oreo Pastries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Flour your workspace. Roll out the puff pastry sheet.
- Use a 4-inch (10 cm) side square cutter and cut 12 puff pastry pieces.
- On each puff pastry square put an Oreo.
- Whisk and egg and mix it with the milk.
- Fold the corners of each puff pastry square and stick them with egg wash.
- Put a parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Place on it the square pastries and coat them in egg wash.
- Bake for 20 minutes.