Ingredients Needed for Veggie Pizza Ring With Pesto
2 cups of flour
1 tablespoon dry yeast
1 teaspoon sugar
1 cup hot water
4 ounces of mozzarella, sliced
3 teaspoons of store-bought pesto sauce
1 egg, whisked
How to Cook Veggie Pizza Ring With Pesto
- Preheat the oven to 440°F/220°C.
- Use a large mixer and add the flour, dry yeast, sugar, salt, and hot water.
- Mix everything into a smooth dough. Cover it and let it rest for about 1 hour. You can use the dough for making 2 pizzas.
- Slice the tomato, zucchini, and mozzarella.
- Add a small amount of flour on a wooden board begin kneading the dough. Thin it using a rolling pin.
- Take a large plate, put it over the dough, and cut the extra dough.
- Roundly spread the pesto sauce on the side of pizza dough. Leave the middle of it empty. Add the zucchini, tomato, and mozzarella slices over the pesto. Season with oregano.
- Cut the pizza into slices. Wrap the pizza slices over the dough, pulling them from the middle towards the edges. Brush them with whisked egg.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place your pizza on it.
- Bake the pizza for 20 minutes and serve!