½ cup tomato sauce
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
3 bread rolls
1 cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
2 ounces of pepperoni, thinly sliced
- Add the tomato sauce in a large bowl.
- Add the sugar, salt, pepper, thyme, and vegetable oil. Mix with a fork until smooth.
- Horizontally slice the bread rolls through the middle.
- Evenly spread tomato sauce over both sides of the bread rolls.
- Top them with shredded mozzarella and pepperoni.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Lay the mini pizzas on the tray.
- Slide it into the oven at 380 degrees F/190 degrees C for the next 10 minutes.