Ingredients Needed for Vanilla and Strawberry Pudding
1 sheet store-bought sponge cake
4 cups of milk
1.5 ounces of instant vanilla pudding
1.5 ounces of strawberry instant pudding
½ cup strawberry juice
store-bought strawberry jelly for topping
How to Cook Vanilla and Strawberry Pudding
- Place the sponge cake sheet on a wooden board.
- Grab a heart-shaped cooking ring and use it to make 4 sponge hearts.
- Next, heat half of the milk in a saucepan over heat and make the vanilla pudding according to the instructions on the package.
- Repeat the steps to make the strawberry pudding.
- In order to shape your dessert, first grab one sponge heart, and place it inside the heart-shaped cooking ring. Top it with 2 tablespoons of strawberry pudding, and level it. Soak another sponge heart in strawberry juice and place it over the pudding. Top it with 2 tablespoons of vanilla pudding and level it.
- Repeat the steps to make one more dessert and refrigerate them for the next 2 hours.
- Evenly spread strawberry jelly on top of the dessert and level it. Refrigerate for another 2 hours before serving.