Ingredients Needed for Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
0.5 inch - ginger root
6 broccoli florets
2.5 ounces of corkscrew pasta
½ cup heavy cream
How to Cook Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or a large skillet.
- Grate the ginger, halve the mushrooms, and add them to the wok. Stir-fry them for 2-3 minutes, until golden. Add a pinch of salt.
- Throw in the broccoli florets and shrimp and continue to stir-fry them for a few minutes.
- Fill a saucepan with water and bring it to a boil.
- Add the corkscrew pasta in the saucepan and cook them according to the package directions.
- Drain the pasta and add them into the wok with heavy cream. Mix and let them simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Grate some nutmeg and, when the pasta absorb the sauce, the dish is ready.
- Serve warm!