Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Bacon and Broccoli Pie
5 ounces of bread, cubed
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon tabasco sauce
pink himalayan salt
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
5 ounces of bacon, sliced
9 ounces of broccoli
½ cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Cheesy Bacon and Broccoli Pie
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Add the cubed bread in a bowl. Pour a small drizzle of olive oil and mix.
- Add the eggs in a large bowl and pour the milk. Whisk everything until smooth.
- Add the cubed bread, and pour the tabasco sauce. Season with salt, pepper, and mix.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook it until translucent. Add the bacon and broccoli. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour the bacon and broccoli mixture over the egg and bread mixture.
- Mix and pour everything into a round baking dish, approximately 12 inches (30 cm) diameter. Top the pie with shredded mozzarella.
- Slide the dish into the oven for the next 15 minutes.