Ingredients Needed for Salami, Goat Cheese and Cheddar Pizza
7 ounces of pizza dough
1 teaspoon cornmeal
2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
1 spring onion, chopped
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
4 sun-dried tomatoes es, thinly sliced
½ red bell pepper, chopped
8 salamis slices
1 ounce goat cheese, crumbled
¼ cup cheddar, shredded
How to Cook Salami, Goat Cheese and Cheddar Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 430°F/220°C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and sprinkle the cornmeal over it.
- Lay the pizza dough, spreading it until you obtain around 12 inches (30 cm) in diameter.
- Evenly spread the tomato sauce over the pizza dough.
- Top it with spring onion, parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, and red bell pepper.
- Evenly spread the salami slices, add the crumbled goat cheese, and the shredded Cheddar.
- Slide the pizza into the oven for the next 15 minutes.
- If you want, you can serve it with some more shredded parmesan.