If you like to eat fish, but you don’t always have time to cook it, choose the canned version. For example, you can use tuna in brine to make some delicious pasta – it’s ready in less than 15 minutes. If you watch your diet, make sure that tuna is canned in water not brine or oil.
Ingredients Needed for Tuna Tagliatelle
7 ounces of tagliatelle
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
3 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon turmeric
½ cup heavy cream
3 ounces of tuna, in brine
1 teaspoon olive oil
3 basil leaves
How to Make Tuna Tagliatelle
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the instructions on the pack.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Crush the unpeeled garlic cloves and add them in the skillet. After 1 minute, remove the garlic.
- Add the cooked tagliatelle.
- Add the turmeric, the heavy cream, and mix in the pasta.
- Add the tuna and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Before you serve the pasta, drizzle some olive oil on top.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the basil leaves.