Ingredients Needed for Tuna Tagliatelle
7 ounces of tagliatelle
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
3 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon turmeric
½ cup heavy cream
3 ounces of tuna, in brine
1 teaspoon olive oil
3 basil leaves
How to Cook Tuna Tagliatelle
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the instructions on the pack.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Crush the unpeeled garlic cloves and add them in the skillet. After 1 minute, remove the garlic.
- Add the cooked tagliatelle.
- Add the turmeric, the heavy cream, and mix in the pasta.
- Add the tuna and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Before you serve the pasta, drizzle some olive oil on top.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the basil leaves.