Calories: 203 kCal / serving
- 27 g
- 7 g
- 9 g
Ingredients Needed for Paccheri Pasta With Capers and Tomato Sauce
5 ounces of paccheri pasta
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 cup tomato sauce
1 tablespoon caper
½ teaspoon chili flakes
1 parsley, chopped
How to Make Paccheri Pasta With Capers and Tomato Sauce
- Place a saucepan over medium heat, add water in it and bring it to a boil. Add a pinch of salt.
- Add the paccheri and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- In the meantime, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook it for 1 minute. Pour the tomato sauce, capers, chilii flakes, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Stir, and cook the sauce for 1-2 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and serve them with the tomato sauce.