Ingredients Needed for Tofu and Pineapple Stir-Fry
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 teaspoon brown sugar
7 ounces of tofu
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
0.5 ounce ginger, grated
½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
3.5 ounces of pineapple, cubes
How to Cook Tofu and Pineapple Stir-Fry
- You can start with the tofu marinade.
- Grab a small bowl, and add the ketchup, canola oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and brown sugar.
- Pour half of the marinade over the tofu.
- Mix the cornstarch in the remaining marinade, then set it aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the marinated tofu and cook it for 5 minutes, turning it in the process.
- Take out the tofu, and in the remaining fat, add the garlic and ginger.
- Add the bell pepper, remaining marinade, pineapple, and cooked tofu.
- Cook everything for 1-2 more minutes.